• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester Towards Rochdale, not full journey!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Bambo guinea to his new home please?
His new owner can do part of the journey but would appreciate a bit of help getting him nearer, so anyone going from Leicester area toward Rochdale..any part of journey up M1 or M6 please let me know

thank you

We are in Barnsley and have adopted a little pig from jill today that we need help getting to us please. So if anyone is coming up the M1 on this run, we are at
J36/37 but could meet at services either side of this Wooley I think is 38 or Woodall is around J29ish, we would be grateful. Or if you can let me know what route you are likely to be taking then we could try to meet you somewhere.

I could possibly help out from stoke on Trent to Manchester/Tameside depending on when you thinking, if that's any use? Can't do this week as I'm working full time but weekends are usually ok as well as most Thursdays or Fridays.

Hi Jill :wave:
I'm happy to help out with this if I can. I can meet Denise at our usual spot on the m1, and drop the barnsley one off on my way home. I work near rochdale, so if we could arrange for next Sunday, I could overnight piggy at mine to drop off on Monday before or after work?
Just let me know if any good. Obviously depends on blumming snow !

Hi Jill :wave:
I'm happy to help out with this if I can. I can meet Denise at our usual spot on the m1, and drop the barnsley one off on my way home. I work near rochdale, so if we could arrange for next Sunday, I could overnight piggy at mine to drop off on Monday before or after work?
Just let me know if any good. Obviously depends on blumming snow !

that would be great..thank you so much..can you pm Denise to start arranging and i'll gather contact details..you're a star! :D

Thank you missniknak that would be fantastic, we are happy to meet you at a service station on the M1 if that helps at all.

Thank you missniknak that would be fantastic, we are happy to meet you at a service station on the M1 if that helps at all.

That sounds great. I'll be heading back to Junction 41 so would pass Wooley Edge. I'll contact you nearer the time with my mobile number so I can text you when en route!

thanks to those helping with this..I have sent the details of original pig to missNikNak..new owner can meet at same services as Lynn so works out well :D
thanks again x

Back