• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester Towards Rochdale, not full journey!

Have we got a decision on whether this is going ahead or not as the lady adopting Bambo is all ready to go? :D
She says the snow is melting up in her area

Last edited:
Have we got a decision on whether this is going ahead or not as the lady adopting Bambo is all ready to go? :D

Hi! We've had about 4 inches of snow overnight, but it is melting pretty quickly with the lovely sun today. We've rain forecast overnight.
I'm happy to go ahead if Denise is, providing it is rain overnight. Not too keen on driving in snow or ice. I know it's a bit last minute, but if we could have everyone ready to go for tomorrow, then make the decision first thing in the morning, would that me ok?

Hi! We've had about 4 inches of snow overnight, but it is melting pretty quickly with the lovely sun today. We've rain forecast overnight.
I'm happy to go ahead if Denise is, providing it is rain overnight. Not too keen on driving in snow or ice. I know it's a bit last minute, but if we could have everyone ready to go for tomorrow, then make the decision first thing in the morning, would that me ok?
Can you ring claire ( Bambos mum) to explain and arrange as otheriwse it's a 4 way convo!!
I appreciate everyones help and the weather is a pain!

Thankfully the snow was all gone this morning and a huge thank you to missniknak (nicky) for safely delivering our new gorgeous guinea pig to us this afternoon. He is far cuter than his photo and we love him already.:D

glad the piggies arrived safely and adding my huge thanks to Nicky and Denise for helping these pigs get to their new homes xx

Thankfully the snow was all gone this morning and a huge thank you to missniknak (nicky) for safely delivering our new gorgeous guinea pig to us this afternoon. He is far cuter than his photo and we love him already.:D

Aw you're welcome. If I'd have known he was that lush, I'd have driven straight past the services :lol: Luckily I didn't get a peak until I handed him over! Lovely to meet you Lynn.

Was nice to have a quick catch up with Denise in a very windy layby too!

Back