• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Bunny Run Needed ESSEX to GLASGOW (poss just NOTTINGHAM to Glasgow 26th/27th JAN

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Posted on behalf of misspoppy

Trying to get continental giant (a REW called Hugo) from Lucy at Little Angels?? (may have the rescue name wrong, correct me if i am wrong Lhanna).

misspoppy will pop by with more information :D

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this!

We have an offer of someone willing to do Essex to nottingham on saturday the 26/2.

Can anyone help with Nottingham to nearer the Scottish Border?
The BF is available to drive on the Sunday to pick up, if outith Scotland, such as newcastle etc, but if in Scotland on Saturday, I can collect.

An over night stop may be required on Saturday?

This is for India the Giant, she is so lonely :(

Please help! x

:wave: I can't get to Nottingham but could do from around Leeds to Newcastle (maybe a bit further north) with potential for stopover on Saturday if needed?

Thank you Suzy Jo :D

I will now see if we can get someone to go from Nottingham to leeds on saturday - a stop over at yours would be super :)
Thanks you! x

I don't think I can help with this currently, but to avoid confusion do you mean January, not Feb as in the thread title?!

Oh no, I won't be able to travel on the Sunday in January. Sorry I work all day.. I can still help if needed but wouldnt be able to travel north till monday?

Back