• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this year marks -

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
16 years of having bunnies in my life :shock:, without a break, this is on june 6th, what about everyone else? wouldn;t be without them though :love: no matter what

17 years without a break! :D When I was 3 my parents got my sisters and I each a bunny and I've always had buns ever since then. Before that my parents had what I believe was a Flemish Giant but she died when I was a baby, or maybe a toddler.

I had buns from the age of about 13 till i was 27. I had to have a break after losing 2 of my 3 buns in very traumatic circumstances, followed by losing my 3rd bun to tooth/jaw abscess. That was about 13 years ago. So I must have had a break for about 8 years, though it doesn't seem that long. I probably would have stayed bunny free ( didn't think I could go through losing another bun again) but a chance meeting led me to Bugsy 5 years ago.

3 years on Feb 3rd (or 5th I can't remember!) :love::love::love: mum had rabbits as a child and we had a rabbit in the 90s but a big gap!

I'll have had Boris for 6 years in May :shock: (his birthday is in March) Never had any buns before him.

In August I'll have had Bella for 4 years :shock: She's turning 4 in April (my baby girl OMG :shock: *gets emotional*)

16yrs possibley more, my parents had 2 when I was younger but they sadly got mixy and died, when I left home and we got our first house and garden I bought my first bunny, my partner was bringing the hutch home that night and we was going to go choose one the next day but I fell in love with one and when he got home she was hopiing around the living room :shock:
since then we have had several rabbits and piggys and I wouldnt be with out them, all of them except fred bun are rabbits that people have given me because they got fed up with them, my friend commented I should give up childminding and run a rescue which if I win the lottery i will but I also love looking after children

matthew and tabby for six years five months. before that a break, then hug and snug for nine years. before that a break and sugar and spice for about five years. before that a break, then honeybunny for maybe a year. i was only three or four.

Back