• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with getting a cat from NN8 to RG25 please

No I couldn't afford that either :( if it gets much colder I'm going to have to convince my parents to let me bring Mona indoors OR I can set her up in the rabbit shed seeing as the rabbits are indoors but I don't think she'd much like that

It would be lovely if your parents would let you adopt her! The only thing I can think of, if they are adamant that she can't come indoors, is a catflap on the shed door so she could have access to a warm bed.

we can't adopt her she's terrified of the dog! But they may let me move her in temporarily, she'd have to live in my bedroom or my brothers empty room until transport can be sorted. She also won't come into our garden anymore (because of the dog) but my rabbit set up is a 6x4shed with aviary which I can try and get her to live in, but I imagine she'd try and escape each time I open the aviary door. Again only until we sort transport

we can't adopt her she's terrified of the dog! But they may let me move her in temporarily, she'd have to live in my bedroom or my brothers empty room until transport can be sorted. She also won't come into our garden anymore (because of the dog) but my rabbit set up is a 6x4shed with aviary which I can try and get her to live in, but I imagine she'd try and escape each time I open the aviary door. Again only until we sort transport

Anything that would help her until she can get to me would be good.

It's a real shame no one on here could lend a helping hand I've just looked and it would take me 2hrs to get to georgipuddings :cry:

and then another 2 on top of that to get to Babsie :( If anyone can get her to Twickenham Janice has offered an over night stop, we may have more luck finding her transport from there to Babsie

I really want to help this poor puss - but the cost of couriering her to me seems prohibitive as obviously I would want to take her for a health check and have her injections - so we are a bit stuck. :cry:

If it is the cost putting people off between me, babsie and the kind offers we will be able to cover petrol costs (I reckon it'd cost me about £40 to get there and back) there must be someone out there :(

Georgy if u are able to drive there I will kindly send you £40 for the petrol :) is that any good x

Back