• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with getting a cat from NN8 to RG25 please

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Georgeypudding

Transport is needed urgently for Mona the abandoned cat, she is going from myself (NN8 ) to Babsie (RG25) neither of us is driving at the moment so door to door would be appreciated. This needs to be done as soon as possible as Mona is still living outdoors and the weather is getting cold again. Any help is welcome, including stop offs if needed! Thankyou!

Giving this a bump!

Can anyone help this poor little cat get to me? Please.

(I'm only driving very locally as tendon in ankle has snapped and don't feel confident/comfortable going further afield.)

Another bump (apologies) - the weather is so cold and this little cat is living outdoors. She needs to get to her forever home as soon as possible.

I'm miles away or I would have defo spared you some a my time good luck I hope someone can help you out x

Im miles away and only wish I could help
Come on RU..... someone must be able to help this cat get to a loving home
Hope someone comes along soon

What about looking into a pet transport company? The costs may look a lot but they possibly aren't all that much higher than a return car journey? Might be worth investigating at least.

I've been quoted £166 and £119! I did get a quote for £30 but collection date and drop off date aren't as close as I'd like (a few days apart) and the journey wouldn't be direct, I don't think an elderly cat could cope with that :( and it wouldn't be until the 20th

Completely the wrong area for me, but I hope someone will be able to help.

It's turning really cold again, she really needs to be in her new warm home.

Unfortunately I can't really afford the £166 to get her here by courier but could help with petrol costs.
A very kind offer from Snowy.

No I couldn't afford that either :( if it gets much colder I'm going to have to convince my parents to let me bring Mona indoors OR I can set her up in the rabbit shed seeing as the rabbits are indoors but I don't think she'd much like that

If ya can't get enough ppl to do a cat ur to get moan to her new home I'd be willing to donate something thru PayPal to help with getting transport :wave:

Back