• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found a hay Reuben will eat

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
its a meadow hay from zooplus with bits of dried apple in it.... only one he has shown any interest in! :roll: lol

I am sure the apple is the big attraction but it only has 10% apple in a 2.5kg bag meadow hay, I was feeding timothy hay before which he showed no interest in at all, so also wondering if he prefers meadow??

I have tried him with readigrass, burgess forrage, burgess herbage, burgess birch bark and camomile.... nothing!lol but this one he seems to like!lol

Well, as long as he is eating the hay too! I know what it is like to have a non-hay eating bunny..I've had pebbles 2 and a half years and tried pretty much every hay going! He has the odd nibble but doesn't really eat it. He won't even eat grass now! He loves exel's dried herbs though, so i tried mixing herbs with hay...he just picked the herbs out :lol:

Back