• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yippee!! 9.5KG hay just delivered!

From the Hay experts...just in time as I'd used up the last bit of my bunnies favourite hay...and it is the timothy and Rye one! They are going to be sooo pleased:D Just wish I could find my camera to get a picture of them going crazy for it!

Tomorrow I think I'll take the 9.5KG of Ings hay to TAG rescue...if my buns & pigs don't like it, I'm sure somebun will!

Last edited:
How much was it if you don't mind me asking? :) we either get a great bag of t&rye hay from hay for pets or a 'not so good one', which Leo will eat happily, but Donny and Lola will not.. They are VERY picky :roll:

I bought ings too and ended up using it as base hay for the litter trays as none of them would eat it :roll: they used to love it! we also had to wear welding gloves to get it out to prevent the never ending splinters! :lol:

I recently ordered the Timothy and rye and I've been really disappointed. It's sooo dusty, I thought Buster had snuffles but it's just all the dirt in his nose :shock: Hope yours is a better batch x

How much was it if you don't mind me asking? :)
£16 for 9.5 Kg. I would take a photo but I lost my camera, but have picture from when I bought some in October

DSCF2652.jpg

10Kg oat rye and barley hay on Left, then bags or Ings or timothy&rye next to it against a 10Kg bag of SS

spellings!

I recently ordered the Timothy and rye and I've been really disappointed. It's sooo dusty, I thought Buster had snuffles but it's just all the dirt in his nose :shock: Hope yours is a better batch x

The batch of timothy & rye I bought in October wasn't dusty at all, though the ings seemed to me a bit "damp" not quite mouldy , but almost mouldy dust when pulling handfuls out from the middle.

The bag of timothy&rye I got yesterday is just as good as the last bag...I wear a mask and gloves when I handle hay due to it possible being the cause of a severe allergy ( really hoping it isn't the buns & piggies :()

I'm also down to the last bit of oat, wheat & Barley hay from the Hay Experts, so they've gone through about 20Kg in 2 months! and I'm prety sure the Oat, Wheat & Barley hay is about £40 for 10KG (though the 10KG option is no longer on their website, and small bag for £8.99 is out of stock too!:()

oooh these bags look a nice size... I was struggling with a bale I got as it wasn't wrapped and hay has ended up EVERYWHERE..

thanks!!

fee

Back