Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Wish Morse was NOT Neutered

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Well as it is an impossibility I cant see why it's an issue. I fully expected certain people to slate me for having the thought though. As I said quite clearly in my OP, my thoughts are selfish. I cant help how I feel, but all can rest assured neither can I follow through on my thoughts
    Can see where you're coming from, if anybody had such a bond with bunny as you do with Morsey I'm sure they'd be inclined to want to breed them so they'd still have the offspring to continue Morsey's line. Even if they looked different and had different personalities you'd still know who they were related to etc.

I do understand though that people don't like breeding as there are already loads of lovely bunnies looking for homes but I still understand why Jane wants to do what she does (even though she can't).

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithanimals View Post
    Can see where you're coming from, if anybody had such a bond with bunny as you do with Morsey I'm sure they'd be inclined to want to breed them so they'd still have the offspring to continue Morsey's line. Even if they looked different and had different personalities you'd still know who they were related to etc.

I do understand though that people don't like breeding as their are already loads of lovely bunnies looking for homes but I still understand why Jane wants what she does.
    Thanks. Thinking about something and actually doing it (which I cant) are not the same thing
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Thanks. Thinking about something and actually doing it (which I cant) are not the same thing
    Exactly. It's what you do that counts. We're only human, and humans have selfish desires. We have chosen not to give in to them, isn't that what's important?

I couldn't judge you for that , Morse is very special xx
    "Intelligence is denied to animals only by those who possess very little." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

To buy the decorations in my signature and many more, visit my RU Shop.

To buy individually crafted bunnies, cake toppers and other handmade gifts try Delightfully Decorative
    To follow my arts and crafts progress on facebook, click here

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

just to add no one has "slated" you Jane..but some of us do not agree with posting about breeding in a way that may encourage others and have politely said so
    Last edited by honeybunny; 03-01-2013 at 07:04 PM.
    Jill

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Fifibutton View Post
    I couldn't judge you for that , Morse is very special xx
    Indeed he is
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Duchess View Post
    I am afraid I'm really shocked Jane and was about to post when saw this from Jill and have to agree with her. Shocked and saddened to be honest. I can understand you massive feeling of loss but not the breeding part one bit.

I'm not going to labour the point as Jill has hit the nail on the head.

And I won't be trying to cause a fight or locked thread so won't say any more.
    I agree with Helen and Jill completely too.

I am really quite shocked to have read this from someone I thought would never condone breeding.

Will say no more. Very sad
    Erin and Paul - Bunny Mummy and Daddy to: Moley and Squirrel / Uno, Pico and Amelie / Bea, Florrie, Archie and Reggie / Pancake and Billy / Penny and Albie / Geronimo, Solomon and Luna

Binky free our beautiful Louis and Lilia - until we meet again. xxx

http://www.wagnwoof.co.uk/

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Buuny_Friend View Post
    I agree with Helen and Jill completely too.

I am really quite shocked to have read this from someone I thought would never condone breeding.

Will say no more. Very sad
    Oh for goodness sake, I am not 'condoning breeding'. It was a thought, a wild whim, something I cant even do !!

I dread the day Morse dies and I was fantasising about how it might be if his genes lived on. Thats all

But it would appear that it is being made into something it is not 'elsewhere'

Oh for goodness sake, I am not 'condoning breeding'. It was a thought, a wild whim, something I cant even do !!

I dread the day Morse dies and I was fantasising about how it might be if his genes lived on. Thats all

But it would appear that it is being made into something it is not 'elsewhere'
    I have no idea about the last bit. But surely you can see that of someone else less known posted they wish could breed their bunny because he was so special they would be ripped to pieces by the majority.

when people respect your opinions so much on a public forum sometime it's best to keep some "fantasies" private x

Just to add, me and Steve sometimes make up what the babies of different bunnies we have here would look like but we would never post a bout it publicly as we feel we have a responsibility not to