• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kent CT4 area to Warwickshire

If you can collect before 4pm then I should be able to work it :wave: Cari said she's meeting me around 1.30 so we should be back in Wellingborough by 2, 2.30 if the traffic is bad

ETA: its 1.30pm, at 100 Watering Lane, Collingtree, Northampton NN4 0XW just off the M1

Ah right, that's a lot closer to me than going to Wellingborough, I could go and meet Cari there:thumb:

I'm in Romford with the in laws already. If you could pass on my number Georgey that would be really helpful and then I can text Snowy when we're on our way and have a proper time. It should be around half 1, that's the plan at the moment.

Hiya,

Georgi left mine about fifteen minutes ago with Poppy safely packed in the back - her two bunnies are absolutely gorgeous :love: but half the size of Poppy :shock:

We got all the extras in except the sawdust which was too bulky. I also forgot to tell Georgi that there is a letter for Snowy packed in the small carrier.

I would like to say a big, big thank you to Snowy for giving my baby a lovely new home, to Georgi, Cari and Georgypudding for providing the means to get here there, to Wendle who has been so supportive throughout the whole move and to Fruitandnutcake (Michelle) for initially offering her a foster home, although her circumstances meant a permanant one was not possible.

I know Poppy is going to a lovely place where she will be given everything that I can no longer give, but I am going to miss the little madam dreadfully and, god, does it hurt - rehoming her and having Donny PTS has not been a good week or start to the year. :cry:

Aww so sorry for Donny Bless him sleep tight fella :cry: at least ya no poppy will live out her remaining years still as happy as she was when she you had her so glad she's gone to a lovely new home for you xxx

e57dbd7b.jpg

Looking forward to meeting the lovely Poppy :) should be with us soon.

We're aiming to be in Northampton an hour before we were going to be, didn't realise it would only take under 2 hours to get there!

Not had a response from Snowy yet if that will be ok. If it isn't I can drive her halfway to Warwickshire and arrange a different meet as it's our fault I've messed the times up!

Poppy is here with us! :) we're setting off shortly, just finishing our breakfast. Hopefully leaving at 10.30 which with a wee wee stop means we will be at Northampton by 12.15/30.

:wave:Yes, have made contact, we are meeting at 12.15pm and I am just leaving, thanks

Met with Snowy, all on time! Poppy was a bit stressed out by the car journey but otherwise ok :)

Aww you guys have a done awesome job getting this bunny to this forever home can't wait for new piccies :love::love:

Met with Snowy, all on time! Poppy was a bit stressed out by the car journey but otherwise ok :)

Poor little bubba :( She is not the best of travellers - the longest she has ever been in a car with me is about twenty minutes to the vet and then back again, and she never liked that even though Donny did calm her down a bit.

But she only has a short way to go now and then she can begin her new life, which is all good.

Just got back home, Poppy is chilled out in the garden and is checking out all the other bunnies, will put some pictures up when I have had a cup of tea

I have to say that she is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S :love::love:

Thank you to all those involved in the bunnyrun, Georgi and Cari, it was lovely to meet you and your husband Cari

Thank you so much everyone:wave:

Just got back home, Poppy is chilled out in the garden and is checking out all the other bunnies, will put some pictures up when I have had a cup of tea

I have to say that she is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S :love::love:

Thank you to all those involved in the bunnyrun, Georgi and Cari, it was lovely to meet you and your husband Cari

Thank you so much everyone:wave:

:love::love::love:

Back