• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kent CT4 area to Warwickshire

I should be able to work to this schedule, Cari where would be best to do a bunny handover? My route takes me past Romford so I could either drop Poppy off to you before you leave or we could try meeting somewhere on the M25 (I have no idea where would be suitable though!)

You can happily bring her to Romford :) that would work out much better for us if that's ok.

You can happily bring her to Romford :) that would work out much better for us if that's ok.

Ok great, could you PM me the address so I can try and sort out what time I'll have to leave etc :)

Cherylwares would you be around for me to pick Poppy up on Saturday morning? I imagine it will be fairly early, probably around 8.30 or so :)

brill :thumb: I'm happy to keep her over night, I get the feeling it will probably be late afternoon/evening time when she reaches here. Cari where would be best for you to meet me? :)

brill :thumb: I'm happy to keep her over night, I get the feeling it will probably be late afternoon/evening time when she reaches here. Cari where would be best for you to meet me? :)

I dunno. As I say we're on quite a tight schedule, so we're going to have to drive past Northampton so Russ can get back for work and then I'll have to drive back to Northampton after I've dropped him off.

Thank you all so much for your help - you are all lovely and I am so grateful for your help in getting Poppy to Snowy.

I am a bit confused about the route though :?

Is it:

Georgi - from me in Chartham to Romford.
Cari - Romford to Northants
Georgeypudding - Northants to Warwickshire

or

Cari - Romford to Leicester
Snowy - Leicester to Warwickshire

or some other variant of the above :lol:

I will have the following available if anybody would like them (and subject to there being enough room in Georgi's car to transport them - if there isn't any room I can give these to a neighbour)
- an unopened 5kg bag of Science Selective
- an unopened 2kg (I think) bag of Excel
- an unopened bag of Excel Forage
- a small pet carrier
- a part bag of hay
- about 2/3 large bag of sawdust
- various sized used syringes (the ones that come with Metacam etc not injection ones)
- spare water bottles

I dunno. As I say we're on quite a tight schedule, so we're going to have to drive past Northampton so Russ can get back for work and then I'll have to drive back to Northampton after I've dropped him off.

What route are you taking?

Thank you all so much for your help - you are all lovely and I am so grateful for your help in getting Poppy to Snowy.

I am a bit confused about the route though :?

Is it:

Cari - Romford to Northants
Georgeypudding - Northants to Warwickshire

or

Cari - Romford to Leicester
Snowy - Leicester to Warwickshire

or some other variant of the above :lol:

I will have the following available if anybody would like them (and subject to there being enough room in Georgi's car to transport them - if there isn't any room I can give these to a neighbour)
- a small pet carrier
- a part bag of hay
- various sized used syringes (the ones that come with Metacam etc not injection ones)
- spare water bottles

I bet these things would be greatly appreciated by Snowy :)

What route are you taking?

M25 then straight up the M1 North to J21? I think. I can't remember which Junction we live at :lol:

If Georgi can give me an estimate as to what time Poppy will be with us we might be able to make a detour into Northampton. :)

Northampton is J15 off the M1 on to the A45 :) there is a hilton hotel just off there or a bit futher down the A45 there is a shopping place called River Side so wouldn't be a far to go

ETA: the hilton is less than 2 miles off the M1 so that will probably be best!

Last edited:
Cari I'm pretty flexible with times so should be able to get Poppy to you earlier if that would help.

I should also have space in my car for those extra things so if Cari does as well we should be able to get these to Snowy along with Poppy :)

Should have room for the extras. Just talking to Russ now, hopefully if she's with us by half 10 we can pop to Northampton quickly and drop her off :)

Sounds like a good place to meet Georgey so that should be ok. Will check what time we'll be arriving there and get back to you.

- a small pet carrier
- a part bag of hay
- spare water bottles

Yes please, I could make very good use of this stuff, if it can be fitted in with Poopy I would really appreciate it, thank you :thumb:

I'm sure she will :thumb:

Snowy, is it OK if you collect on Sunday? I need to keep the rest of Saturday afternoon free for a vets appointment for Imogen but I will be in all day Sunday :thumb:

I'm sure she will :thumb:

Snowy, is it OK if you collect on Sunday? I need to keep the rest of Saturday afternoon free for a vets appointment for Imogen but I will be in all day Sunday :thumb:

No, I can only do Saturday, if you need to keep Saturday free, then I could meet up with Cari, it's not that far out and would make it easier for you, what is the post code of the meeting place? and what time?

If you can collect before 4pm then I should be able to work it :wave: Cari said she's meeting me around 1.30 so we should be back in Wellingborough by 2, 2.30 if the traffic is bad

ETA: its 1.30pm, at 100 Watering Lane, Collingtree, Northampton NN4 0XW just off the M1

Last edited:
Back