• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kent CT4 area to Warwickshire

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Is there anyone who can help get a bunny from CT4 (Chartham, Kent) area to Warwickshire or part of the journey please? this is for the gorgeous 9 year old Poppy who is coming to live with us

Thanks in advance

Bumping up and fingers crossed for this lovely bunny to get to her new home I'm too far away or would have helped out x

not the most direct route but I'm in Wellingborough Northamptonshire so if the bun happens to pass this way I can do a stop over :wave: can't drive atm due to my knee though I'm afraid

I'm going back to uni this weekend so could pick Poppy up from Chartham. I'm going to Potters Bar but I could take her somewhere nearby, St Albans, somewhere on the M25 etc, I won't be able to detour too much though as I'll have my own bunnies with me and don't want to make them travel for too long.
Let me know if this would help :)

I'm going back to uni this weekend so could pick Poppy up from Chartham. I'm going to Potters Bar but I could take her somewhere nearby, St Albans, somewhere on the M25 etc, I won't be able to detour too much though as I'll have my own bunnies with me and don't want to make them travel for too long.
Let me know if this would help :)

Oh my goodness, that would be a real help, hopefully someone can help with the next bit and I could do the last bit

any other offers? If the bun can get to Northampton via M1 I can probably collect for the night and then I'm 1 hour away from Warwickshire :)

Just bumping this up incase anyone can help with the next part of the journey. :)
If necessary I could keep Poppy overnight/for a couple of days if that would help with transport. Alternatively I could take her a bit further, but would have to stop at my uni house to drop my buns off first. Fingers crossed we can get something sorted!

I'm on a very tight schedule, but on Saturday morning we are returning from Romford to Leicester. Could pick Poppy up from the M25 (I don't know directions very well but as long as it was somewhere along the way from Romford to the M1) and bring her up to Leicester if someone could collect her from us? We have a spare hutch set up in the bathroom so could be collected on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm on a very tight schedule, but on Saturday morning we are returning from Romford to Leicester. Could pick Poppy up from the M25 (I don't know directions very well but as long as it was somewhere along the way from Romford to the M1) and bring her up to Leicester if someone could collect her from us? We have a spare hutch set up in the bathroom so could be collected on Saturday or Sunday.

That would be fantastic and I could collect from Leicester, we just need to know when Georgi could pick her up from Chartham, hopefully she will come on and let us know

This is looking very hopeful now:thumb:

Thank you so much x

Have you seen my post ^?

Eta: never mind, I'm impatient :lol:

Yes that's fine. We need to be back in Leicester by 1 at the very latest so will be setting off from Romford at about 10.30. I know it's not a big window to meet up but unfortunately OH has to be back for work.

The offer is there to help though :)

Last edited:
any other offers? If the bun can get to Northampton via M1 I can probably collect for the night and then I'm 1 hour away from Warwickshire :)

Just going to bump this up again, would save some of the journey as Cari has to go past Northamptonto get to Leicester adding on another hour or so of travelling :)

I should be able to work to this schedule, Cari where would be best to do a bunny handover? My route takes me past Romford so I could either drop Poppy off to you before you leave or we could try meeting somewhere on the M25 (I have no idea where would be suitable though!)

Back