• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any hays you can get from shops that are similar to Hay for pets?

I buy Alfalfa King.. Timothy Hay from pets at home, it's beautiful and green and stalky but I'm sorry I don't know much more than that.. it's expensive at £7.99

fee x

I've only bought it once, and it was ages ago, so I may be wrong, but I think Alfalfa King's Oat Wheat and Barley was similar in looks. I think it was stalkier though. You can buy it from The Hay Experts, but haven't seen it in shops.

Other than that, no. I haven't seen anything similar. If there was something similar, it would work out way more expensive anyway.

Normal timothy hay is very different to the Hay for Pets T&R, but tends to be stalky, so they may go for it.

I buy Alfalfa King.. Timothy Hay from pets at home, it's beautiful and green and stalky but I'm sorry I don't know much more than that.. it's expensive at £7.99

fee x

I bought this for my fussy bun, thought he would love it but he wouldn't touch it! :(

Back