• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetcare Plus

wendle

Warren Veteran
Does anyone use this food :wave:

78b5b0715808379ae62b631c31fe87d5.jpg

I haven't tried it, so can't help, sorry. You might find you have to wait a little longer than usual for replies as people aren't on so much over the christmas holidays though. :D

Was there anything specific you wanted to know about the food? Perhaps you could explain in the meantime and it'll help people to answer when they do see the thread.

I was going to give it to someone that uses it as my bunnys won't eat it :cry: it's ok not many members usually post on my threads anyways

That's a kind offer. :love: You could always ask a rescue direct - they might be able to make use of it by giving them as a healthy treat type thing rather than as the main food...... ?

How long have you been trying them with it?

I found that Alfie was very reluctant to eat SS pellets when I first changed them over but now he can't get enough of them. I had the same problem as you though when I tried them with FibaFirst - they would take a couple of bites and would then turn their noses up completely; I gave up trying in the end but I stuck with it for weeks in the hope they'd change their minds. :roll::lol:

Ill ask Angie ask BARC :) I've had it a few weeks now but 2 of em won't even touch it so I got a box of Fibafirst and gave em 1 stick each today and everyone wolfed that down :wave:

Back