• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are they hungry?

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
My rabbits get unlimited hay all day and night , there pellets and a bowl of veg each day and if there lucky They might get a hand full of grass ( but thats not everyday) .But in morning when I go to give them there pellets they seem so hungry and they come straight up to gobble the food , it's the same at night :? Are they hungry, or are rabbits just like that?

Last edited:
I'm afraid that's what bunnys are like it's when they stop rushing over for food I start worrying :love:

Doughnut has limited pellets but beg all the time for them. Anyone would think she is starved. If i gave her more she would eat less hay and that is what keeps her healthy. Don't be fooled by their sweet little faces. If they are hungry they will eat hay which is their main diet.

My bunnies are the same they're always in such a rush to get to the food when I put it out. You'd think I don't feed them!

Back