• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Done x

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help transport a pair of bunnies to us please? Even to junc 1 of m6 would be a huge help. One of the bunnies needs to be assessed by a vet fairly quickly x

Last edited:
Thanks Lisa, normally Steve would do the whole trip but working for royal mail he is working really hard right now.
I appreciate everyone is really busy but if anyone is travelling down the m6 to see family etc and could give a bunny a lift we would be so grateful x

Hi Liz, We will be travelling back down m6 from Lakes on 27th and can bring bunny to M6 J1 if that's any help. Let me know if you can't sort it any sooner. Not sure what Internet I will have over the next few days so I will PM you my mobile number so you can get in touch.

thank you both so much for the offer but this was done yesterday thanks to the help of Rscpa Walsall and not a moment too soon as bunny is not in a good way x

Back