• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Leaves (Dried)

scatter

Alpha Buck
Is it okay to feed a handful of Blackberry leaves every day (starting off with a small amount and building up gradually)?:)

I just wondered if they can get too much of them, or if they're quite safe for long-term (I'm going on the assumption that wild rabbits obviously eat them quite a lot!):D

Mine have them often (not every day but maybe every other when they're around) with no problems.

Oh well I don't have any to gather for free.:cry: Oh well....... I'll just have to suffer and and and PAY!!!!:evil: Lol! Jk!:lol:

Brambles are really prolific here, I'm sure they are in the US too. They are basically blackberry and raspberry plants so if you know anyone with those just ask for their prunings.

Brambles are really prolific here, I'm sure they are in the US too. They are basically blackberry and raspberry plants so if you know anyone with those just ask for their prunings.
I don't though..... Oh well it's okay I'll just try to get some see if he likes them.:thumb:

I don't though..... Oh well it's okay I'll just try to get some see if he likes them.:thumb:

I've just looked round South Dakota on Google map + photos - Google earth only seems to have 1 site :shock:
What I saw was sooooo flat, with ginormous agricultural fields:shock:, & NO hedges, plus some "badland" areas.(Didn't they find a lot of dinosaur fossils in the badlands?)
I think that the climate would be OK for blackberries, but farmers would root them out in land like that.

I'm sorry Little blackie, my geography was a long time ago. I'm only just beginning to understand how big the USA is, thanks to you guys on RU.

I'd suggest you see if your buns likes them. If so, you can buy thornless blackberries, or tayberries (raspberry x blackberry. They need a support eg low fence/wall/trellis to climb over. You have the fruit for pies/jam & bunny has the leaves.;)

I've just looked round South Dakota on Google map + photos - Google earth only seems to have 1 site :shock:
What I saw was sooooo flat, with ginormous agricultural fields:shock:, & NO hedges, plus some "badland" areas.(Didn't they find a lot of dinosaur fossils in the badlands?)
I think that the climate would be OK for blackberries, but farmers would root them out in land like that.

I'm sorry Little blackie, my geography was a long time ago. I'm only just beginning to understand how big the USA is, thanks to you guys on RU.

I'd suggest you see if your buns likes them. If so, you can buy thornless blackberries, or tayberries (raspberry x blackberry. They need a support eg low fence/wall/trellis to climb over. You have the fruit for pies/jam & bunny has the leaves.;)
It would have to live in a pot cause I live in a town home.

It is VERY dry and windy here. Yes there were dinosaur fossils found in the Badlands. The Badlands are VERY beautiful. They look like the Grand Canyon.:D

Back