• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eastbourne to M1 junc 13 - sorted :o)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a single rabbit up to us. Our car isn't going well at the moment so we can't do the whole journey until its fixed, so any help would be appreciated :wave:

I am happy to pay petrol costs, thanks x

Last edited:
I wish I could help but the best I could do would take him/her on a train to London so not ideal. :(

If I hear of anyone going that way by car I'll let you know :wave:

Probably isn't much help but I would be able to do the last little bit, from around Luton to Leighton Buzzard. Let me know if that's any help x

rabbit

Can anyone help get a single rabbit up to us. Our car isn't going well at the moment so we can't do the whole journey until its fixed, so any help would be appreciated :wave:

I am happy to pay petrol costs, thanks x

Hi all i can do a surrey near the M25 / M25 from Coulsdon possibly 23rd?- where is delivery destination?
Arshad

Hi all i can do a surrey near the M25 / M25 from Coulsdon possibly 23rd?- where is delivery destination?
Arshad

Thanks for the offer, sorry this has got a little muddled

This looks like it is back on again, owner has finally decided they can't cope with the situation.

Any help one week end would be appreciated :wave:

So wish I had seen this sooner as I came back from there yesterday :(

Oh no, how frustrating! We need to get him to us asap as he could potentially be in pain. Its so annoying they decided to keep him last time we organised this, only to change their mind the day before Christmas:(

I am going down to Lewes tomorrow and might be able to stretch it to Eastbourne - will just go onto google and see how much further it is . . would be lunchtime=ish tomorow. I could then deliver to you by detouring my way back up to Cambridge - or better would be to meet Steve somewhere/

oooh - thats an extra 45 mins each way from Lewes - though I guess I could come back slightly differently via T. Wells - but then its a longer detour to you as well as coming from the east side of the M25.

dont suppose you could come any of the distance for a meet somewhere to the east of you? Is Steve back at work tomorrow?

Just to say I am leaving for Sussex relatively early in the morning (Father wants to be home by lunchtime). So if no reply to thread tonight we might have missed out . . .

oooh - thats an extra 45 mins each way from Lewes - though I guess I could come back slightly differently via T. Wells - but then its a longer detour to you as well as coming from the east side of the M25.

dont suppose you could come any of the distance for a meet somewhere to the east of you? Is Steve back at work tomorrow?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier and yes unfortunately Steve is back at work now :(

I already suggested to Liz, but thought I'd post here too in case it fits in with anybody else's travel plans. It's going round the wrong side of the M25 really but, if anybody happens to be going from the Eastbourne area to anywhere near the Dartford Tunnel/M25, then I would be able to take him the rest of the way.

I already suggested to Liz, but thought I'd post here too in case it fits in with anybody else's travel plans. It's going round the wrong side of the M25 really but, if anybody happens to be going from the Eastbourne area to anywhere near the Dartford Tunnel/M25, then I would be able to take him the rest of the way.

This may be sorted for the weekend, just need to make contact with the owner to see if they are available on the times I have been offered :wave:

Thanks Karen :D

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread, hopefully it's all sorted but if it should fail I can see if any of my relatives in Eastbourne are coming up to Watford soon. I did ask them the last time but then it was off.

Thank you dusty rabbit. I finally have owners address so am in the process of organising the help i have been offered :D Also looks like it is turning from one rabbit into three! :lol::lol:

Back