• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun's freaked out

denla

Warren Scout
I accidentally left my cottage pie on the floor for a moment. She sniffed it and ran back into the cage like a scared rabbit. Is it the smell of meat? It's beef, not rabbit meat. I wasn't making her eat meat. She just sniffed it a bit. -_______-

My buns hate the smell of dogs, i stroked a friends dog then went home and went to fuss my house bun, he freaked and ran of into the corner as if he didnt know who i was,which in turn completly freaked me out, epic fail,so i allways wash my hand now after touching any animal which i prob should do any way.

My buns hate the smell of dogs, i stroked a friends dog then went home and went to fuss my house bun, he freaked and ran of into the corner as if he didnt know who i was,which in turn completly freaked me out, epic fail,so i allways wash my hand now after touching any animal which i prob should do any way.

My boy Thumper used to do exactly that, & then look very sheepish about it. Yes, buns mainly recognise us by our smell, not by sight or sound.
Recently my snuffles bun Benjie, completely failed to recognise me when his nose was bunged up, & hid from me.:cry:
Normally he'll come running from anywhere to greet me, & be stroked. I've usually got a wet patch somewhere where he's licked me in return.

Back