• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Hay Sellers?

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
Hi All,

I havent been on for a little while! So :wave: again.

I am looking to purchase some good quality hay, but am sick of the PAH dusty hay.

Any recommendations or anyone on the forum sell hay?

I also vote hay for pets but I buy their Ings hay, my buns can't get nough of it!

I use hay for pets too :D I get ings but the timothy and rye is fab too! :D My rabbits' hay intake has dramatically gone up since I started buying hayfor pets - and the price is very reasonable, it always smells so fresh, and it stays smelling fresh for aaaaaaaaages!!! i get the 9kg bags for my two and they get so excited when they see the bag!

This is how big the 9.8Kg bag is in comparison to lots of items so you can see its size;

IMG_7188-small.jpg

As you can see, my two get excited over it too.... ;)

Hay for pets :thumb: the buns timothy and rye bag for over Christmas arrived yesterday :love: I pad it out with meadow hay form The Range which they also seem to eat :)

Hay for pets is great! Also, Oxbow timothy is lovely but quite expensive. I give mine some in a hay rack to make sure it doesn't get weed or pooed on!!

I've never tried Hay for Pets purely because I don't need to, I buy a bale of hay every month which they love. I find bales don't harbour as much dust as hay in bags because it's free to 'escape'. I just give it a quick shake before I bring it indoors.

I buy 20kg bales for £5 from my local horse feed place. The buns go mad for it and I don't go mad when it gets wasted!!:lol:

Back