• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Probably a daft question but............

AnneGibson

Warren Scout
Can I give my buns too much apple branches or twigs??

Duncan the angora has a nibble and has not even finished his first but the two dwarfs Lily and Mimi just LOVE apple prunings. I give them a cutting from the end of the branch so it is about 3-4 ft in length but not that fat, they can get through that in less than two days now, just eating the bark.

Suppy is not a problem as have a large cooker in the garden and smaller trees on the allotment but I just want to check that I cannot overdose them on apple bark. They have small amount pellets, and unlimited hay, and small amount greens twice a day. They eat happily and picked up very quickly from being spayed last week and are absolutly fine.They have just told me that they are happy in the house (where they came in for post-op care) so I have just put up and c and c house for them, will post picis later.:love:

Can I give my buns too much apple branches or twigs??

Duncan the angora has a nibble and has not even finished his first but the two dwarfs Lily and Mimi just LOVE apple prunings. I give them a cutting from the end of the branch so it is about 3-4 ft in length but not that fat, they can get through that in less than two days now, just eating the bark.

Suppy is not a problem as have a large cooker in the garden and smaller trees on the allotment but I just want to check that I cannot overdose them on apple bark. They have small amount pellets, and unlimited hay, and small amount greens twice a day. They eat happily and picked up very quickly from being spayed last week and are absolutly fine.They have just told me that they are happy in the house (where they came in for post-op care) so I have just put up and c and c house for them, will post picis later.:love:
Oh no I don't think so. I think it's fine:thumb:. Always happy to help!:D

Back