• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best type of Hay?????????????????????

margarita

Young Bun
Hello,

I usually buy Timothy Hay from Petco but i have noticed that the quality is that great all the time and my bunny doesnt want to eat some bags. I found a feed store that is by my house and they have every type of hay for a bunny. I was wondering is there a specific type i should get? I dont want to feed her the wrond type and her get sick or lead to problems which I know Alfalfa can in adult rabbits because it has to much calcium. Should i get Oxbox or timothy or the stuff straight from the farm.

Thanks

Hello,

I usually buy Timothy Hay from Petco but i have noticed that the quality is that great all the time and my bunny doesnt want to eat some bags. I found a feed store that is by my house and they have every type of hay for a bunny. I was wondering is there a specific type i should get? I dont want to feed her the wrond type and her get sick or lead to problems which I know Alfalfa can in adult rabbits because it has to much calcium. Should i get Oxbox or timothy or the stuff straight from the farm. I think Timothy is THE best. My bun LOVES it. If you want you can continue using Timothy.:) Always happy to happy to help!

Hello,

I usually buy Timothy Hay from Petco but i have noticed that the quality is that great all the time and my bunny doesnt want to eat some bags. I found a feed store that is by my house and they have every type of hay for a bunny. I was wondering is there a specific type i should get? I dont want to feed her the wrond type and her get sick or lead to problems which I know Alfalfa can in adult rabbits because it has to much calcium. Should i get Oxbox or timothy or the stuff straight from the farm. I think Timothy is THE best. My bun LOVES it. If you want you can continue using Timothy.:) Always happy to happy to help!
I messed up the way the quote looks. Sorry if it's hard to read it!:oops:

Thanks! The feed store said they are fresher than petco and all natural. Ill see what they have and see what Margarita likes. :thumb:

I tried Alfalfa King Timothy Hay and my 2 love it...

I've also read on hear that Ings Hay appears recommended by hungry buns!!!

Fee x

Back