• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request - Walton, Liverpool to Birmingham

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Anniebirdy

Can anyone please help with transport between Walton, Liverpool (L4 3SY) to Birmingham, for 2 of the rabbits that were found abandoned locally? They are going to end up in Rugby, but the person adopting them can travel from Rugby to Birmingham to collect them from there and take them home.

I am going Liverpool to Nottingham/Birmingham but could do all the way to Birmingham but it wouldn't be until a week on Monday or Tuesday.

Really, that would be wonderful and doesn't matter until then. I will let Anne know tomorrow. Do you have a number I can contact you on at all please. I will meet up wherever is convenient to you as this is such a great help. I would normally have driven up to get them, but I've just had a big op on my shoulder, and driving is quite painful for me at the moment. That would give me another week to recover though and then I can come to Nottingham if that would be easier for you. Thank you so much, these little girls desperately need a home. They were left to fend for themselves in a backyard when the people moved out over 2 weeks ago. Just these 2 that are bonded have survived and 2 giant males that aren't bonded. Apparently the council had to go in and remove all the other bunnies that had either frozen or starved to death. Lots of babies as well. Heart-breaking situation, and now thanks to your kindness these 2 will have a lovely home for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, that would be wonderful and doesn't matter until then. I will let Anne know tomorrow. Do you have a number I can contact you on at all please. I will meet up wherever is convenient to you as this is such a great help. I would normally have driven up to get them, but I've just had a big op on my shoulder, and driving is quite painful for me at the moment. That would give me another week to recover though and then I can come to Nottingham if that would be easier for you. Thank you so much, these little girls desperately need a home. They were left to fend for themselves in a backyard when the people moved out over 2 weeks ago. Just these 2 that are bonded have survived and 2 giant males that aren't bonded. Apparently the council had to go in and remove all the other bunnies that had either frozen or starved to death. Lots of babies as well. Heart-breaking situation, and now thanks to your kindness these 2 will have a lovely home for life.

:love::love::love: Sounds like they have landed on their paws.
I'll circulate the info about the giants on FB.

Back