• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport run needed Cv22 to B29

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is for the guinea pig that ailo71 did the homecheck for.

It now turns out the ladies car is unreliable and so she needs help with getting the piggy to her.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

This is for the guinea pig that ailo71 did the homecheck for.

It now turns out the ladies car is unreliable and so she needs help with getting the piggy to her.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Is B29 anywhere near Solihull Tracy? Does the lady work? The reason I am asking is that we are going to Solihull shopping on Friday afternoon, hopefully, so could maybe combine the two? Or if not, another time. Let me know.

Never heard of it, but Colin googled it and says its not really near Solihull at all, so I dont think we would be able to do it on Friday for you. If you have no other offers of any one nearby perhaps we could do it one weekend day for you?

Would you be able to get the piggy Helen? I can meet you by Solihull and take it the rest of the way and accomodate overnight if needed.

Yes we could to that Ali, either Friday lunchtime/early afternoon or over one weekend day. :D Thank you. Tracy, let us know if this could work out for you and your lady?

Have rung Alex she said she is happy with the arrangements and was going to contact you Ali

will get in touch with Helgalush today and she is we can pull it together as planned

Hi both, sorry couldn't get online yesterday. We are still fine to collect the piggy from Tracy and bring to Solihull on Friday afternoon. Ali, would 2.30ish be ok for you? I will PM you both just in case you dont see this here.

Back