• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Excel Sensitive Nuggets?

jazxo

Mama Doe
I'm looking at changing the pellets I feel Pippin. She's currently on Pets at Home ones so I obviously want to change. As everyone does, I want her to have the most fiber she can and with the sensitive nuggets I think the only difference is higher fiber? I know it sounds silly but would that be a problem or anything? She's not really got a sensitive tummy.

No problem :D obviously with food changes it should be done slowly over a period of a few weeks. You'll be able to see if it affects her then :wave:

Have you looked at science selective? I have a sensitive bun on them and she's fine :) and the others just devour them :roll::lol:
I wanted to change to excel but a few people on here said their buns got nasty poos from them so I just left them on SS. But saying that, other buns are totally fine with them :D just depends but like I said, you'll be able to tell :)

Last edited:
No problem :D obviously with food changes it should be done slowly over a period of a few weeks. You'll be able to see if it affects her then :wave:

Have you looked at science selective? I have a sensitive bun on them and she's fine :) and the others just devour them :roll::lol:
I wanted to change to excel but a few people on here said their buns got nasty poos from them so I just left them on SS. But saying that, other buns are totally fine with them :D just depends but like I said, you'll be able to tell :)

Of course don't worry :)

I have thought about it but I've heard so many things about buns choking on SS :( I wouldn't be able to get the worry out of my head. Thanks though and I will watch her very closely.

Of course don't worry :)

I have thought about it but I've heard so many things about buns choking on SS :( I wouldn't be able to get the worry out of my head. Thanks though and I will watch her very closely.

Mine have had SS for.. A year, a year, a year and 3 years :lol: they've been fine. I do worry but it could happen with any pellet, I imagine the smaller they are the worse it would be. So Poppy would be the one I would worry about but she has to have hers soaked so she can eat them. She got barely any teefs :lol:

Mine have had SS for.. A year, a year, a year and 3 years :lol: they've been fine. I do worry but it could happen with any pellet, I imagine the smaller they are the worse it would be. So Poppy would be the one I would worry about but she has to have hers soaked so she can eat them. She got barely any teefs :lol:

That's very true. I think I'll just try to avoid them until I have to! Oh bless her!

Back