Thread: Rabbit christmas dinner & pudding baskets

Default Rabbit christmas dinner & pudding baskets

Does anyone know the name of website that does special pet rabbit christmas dinner and pudding baskets? I know its guineapig something. I remember she stopped running it the rest of the year but I'm hoping she still does at this time of year? thanks x

RIP Sweet Frasier bun xxx

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him dominate the world
    (")_(")

It was Aunt Sally who ran Pampered Piggies shop and also rabbit boarding, she gave up over a year ago when she had another child. I believe she is only selling books now under the name Books for Bugs.
    Purchase your Pledge a Pound hoodie here

Help support the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign and spread the message that rabbits should not be bought on impulse by visiting their shop here

Supporting pet stores without livestock where profits are created ethically

I am going to be doing special Xmas dinner boxes with a mix of dried willow, dried raspberry leaves, dried dandelions, dried pear leaves and some cranberries and poss a treat or two! - will be sorting it today!!! (posted a thread asking if anyone was interested about 2 weeks ago - but have been hectic )

Will put up images later.

I know Hugos There also bakes Xmas biscuits for buns.!
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    I am going to be doing special Xmas dinner boxes with a mix of dried willow, dried raspberry leaves, dried dandelions, dried pear leaves and some cranberries and poss a treat or two! - will be sorting it today!!! (posted a thread asking if anyone was interested about 2 weeks ago - but have been hectic )

sounds good

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post

Ooooh sounds nommy! I didn't see your post but I'll def be interested in some for my buns.

Janice - thats such a shame

RIP Sweet Frasier bun xxx

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him dominate the world
    (")_(")

It was pampered piggies but doesn't run anymore. Some of the logs that she used to sell are on the Galens Garden website.

Friendly Rabbit Forum for over 16's. Come and join everyone else over here!!

http://rabbitrendezvous.co.uk/