• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Required for Gerbil Please - sorted, thanks

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Minimallow.

I have had an offer of a home for one of my single male Gerbils. He's getting neutered on Tuesday in the hope he can be paired up with a lone female. It would just be a case of checking her other Gerbil is well cared for and checking the tank is the size that is stated. It really should only take a few minutes as all the initial questions etc have been sorted by myself when in contact with her. Just the physical check to be done to ensure as far as is possible he's going to a good home.

If anyone can help out I'd really appreciate it.

Bump. Anyone able to help this little one get a girlfriend please? He's being neutered today bless him

Oh Kirsty that would be amazing thank you. I'll go email the lady who is wanting to adopt Drama and see if Friday morning is ok with her. :wave:

Oh Kirsty that would be amazing thank you. I'll go email the lady who is wanting to adopt Drama and see if Friday morning is ok with her. :wave:

Let me know x
I am off work Friday so would be about and Bathgate is about 30mins from me so not too far x

This has been done by Kermit today. A huge thank you, it now means a Gerbil who has been here since he was born and lost his littermates before him has a second chance of a home with his potential girlfriend.

This has been done by Kermit today. A huge thank you, it now means a Gerbil who has been here since he was born and lost his littermates before him has a second chance of a home with his potential girlfriend.

aww that sounds so cute :love: I hope he enjoys his new home (and lots of cosy nights with his new lady :love:)

Aww, how fab :)

That little one will have a lovely life where he is going, beautiful house, fab wife and a mummy who will clearly dote on him!

If you get pics you will need to put them up :)

Thanks again for your help Kirsty. Drama had been here around 2 1/2 years so just goes to show it's worth not giving up on the hope of a home for the long stay Gerbs! Eventually a good home will come along :) Sarah said she would keep in touch with how they both get on so if I do get any pictures I'll definitely share them!

Back