• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED Transport request - gerbil - Derby (DE73 8JG) to either Ashington or York

Yup, I'm expecting him around 2. I will text Jim tomorrow to make sure we're all set for the onward trip to Glasgow on Monday.

He's here and all settled in. Looks like butter wouldn't melt so I'll undoubtedly push my luck and be posting later that he's bitten me!

He's here and all settled in. Looks like butter wouldn't melt so I'll undoubtedly push my luck and be posting later that he's bitten me!

:lol::lol: I'll look out in stories and photo's for pictures of fingers wrapped in bandages :p Thanks for letting me know he's arrived safely :) x

Safe journey today Chris :wave: Thanks again for your help :love: Jim is going to bring him straight to me after he's met you this evening :)

We're all set, Leeroy has his passport to get into Scotland ;) and is currently practising squeaking in a scottish accent. Jim and I are in contact so we should be all set and I have Kermit's number as a back up in case anything goes wrong. I'm leaving about 11, collecting a colleague in Leeds then we're on our way up.

We did, he's safely with Jim for the night. He's a dear little man and his appalling name actually really suits him. I didn't want to hand him over.

You mean I have to keep the name now :shock: Thought it best for Jim he didn't come tonight as I'm coughing and spluttering all over the place! Hopefully will feel better tomorrow and try not to pass the lurgy onto him :roll:

You mean I have to keep the name now :shock: Thought it best for Jim he didn't come tonight as I'm coughing and spluttering all over the place! Hopefully will feel better tomorrow and try not to pass the lurgy onto him :roll:

He is such a little dude, Leeroy is a good name for him. Hope you're feeling better today.

Awww, Leeroy it is then! :lol: I'm glad he arrived safely and I hope you're feeling better soon Nicki. x

Aww thanks. Feel worse unfortunately! :( Think Leeroy will be staying with Jim another night or two as don't want to pass this horrible thing I have onto Jim. He's fab and always jumps at the chance to help me out bless him :love:

Back