• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(UPDATED) Transport Northampton to london west (W5) any Fri/Sat/Sun

If anyone can do part or full way from Nottingham to London to transport a Nethie called Barnaby to his new forever home then we'd be so grateful. :D
Beth
x

Last edited:
If anyone can do part or full way from Nottingham to London to transport a Nethie called Barnaby to his new forever home then we'd be so grateful. :D
Beth
x

bumpty bump

Anyone able to do this?

this little guy hasnt had much luck, hes been homed and re homed a few times due to bonding issues but this is a definite home, hes been on his own for so long and is very affectionate he needs some love

We are travelling up to the M6/M1 junction to collect bunnies soon, possibly this Sunday :? We would happily pick up another if it could be got to that point. Sorry I can't be more definite about when as it is all dependent on bunnies being bonded and so far its not going well!

I dont drive, but could offer overnight stay if needed?

Im in DA (Bexleyheath, Kent) right on the border of SE London

Ok Thanks for the responses. I have got transport directly from Nottingham to Northampton for this little guy on any Friday afternoon now so I need Northampton to West London on a Friday night or Sat as he could have an overnight stay.:D Will update thread title.

Ok Thanks for the responses. I have got transport directly from Nottingham to Northampton for this little guy on any Friday afternoon now so I need Northampton to West London on a Friday night or Sat as he could have an overnight stay.:D Will update thread title.

Steve works in Northampton but doesn't finish work until 10pm

Back