• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTEDLeicester to Dewsbury for Magpie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We seem to have at last found a home for Magpie:D

but we may need help getting her to her new home. Her new owner is willing to travel but cannot do so for just over 2 weeks and we are so desperate for spaces would be nice if we could see her on her way before that . ( we have about 18 rabbits who NEED to come in :( )

so if anyone can help with some of the journey please respond on thread

thank you

Last edited:
I know its a long shot but hear me out.

I live near Dewsbury, if someone could get Magpie to me I could look after her till the Dewsbury person could collect.

I would need a hutch though.

Just a thought. I know its not ideal.

I know its a long shot but hear me out.

I live near Dewsbury, if someone could get Magpie to me I could look after her till the Dewsbury person could collect.

I would need a hutch though.

Just a thought. I know its not ideal.

thank you kind offer :D but lets hope transport can be sorted xx

I live near Dewsbury. Am happy to help with a bun run. As before, am happy to rendezvous down the M1 if someone could meet me from the Leicester end?

Its a bit short notice I know, and potentially useless anyway. Im heading up the A1 over towards the M1 ending at mansfield ish area coming from suffolk, so anything from peterborough area upwards is possible, will be early hours of sunday morning. If someone was randomly heading out towards bury st edmunds before then I could overnight here (spare hutch) and do more. Let me know if thats of any use at all.

Lovely to see you again too Denise. I love our layby rendezvous ;-)
Rachel, Magpies new mummy, is really lovely. I stayed for a brew and a natter. She has a great bunny set up, and Finn, Magpies potential new husbun, is a stunner. Gorgeous chinchilla nethie.
Thank you for the cards Jill. Always happy to help out when I can :)

Back