• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People who feed SS

Science Selective Regular;
350g-Rabbit-Z1-FT-843x1024.jpg

Science Selective Mature;
350g-Mature-Z1-FT-843x1024.jpg

Science Selective Junior;
350g-Junior-Z1-FT-843x1024.jpg

I'm currently moving over from Regular to Mature, for Health reasons and Ginger is really thriving on it. It's really suiting her issues.

Poppy has mature SS :) they're just nugget things, easy for us to soak for her :)

4lb-Mature-Z3-F-920x1024.jpg

Donny, Lola & Leo have the normal SS :)

IMAG1825.jpg

And the pellets;

IMAG1826.jpg

I'm still feeding the old package stuff, I bought lots of bags when it was on offer, not sure if I'm going to use it all up before it's best before date. I feed normal SS in the morning 10g and a few mature pellets in the evening as a bribe to make their checkups easier.

I'm still feeding the old package stuff, I bought lots of bags when it was on offer, not sure if I'm going to use it all up before it's best before date. I feed normal SS in the morning 10g and a few mature pellets in the evening as a bribe to make their checkups easier.

Cant remember the old packaging, whats that one look like ?

Buttons gets a small handful, Nibbles gets one and a half full handfuls (Buttons is slightly over weight, Nibbles is a bit underweight) :)

I just recently got a pack of the normal ones when one of my buns was poorly and she would eat this vs her bunny basics. What ingredients are different between the normal and the 4+ (as she is 7 now) as the description looks the same on the the front of the packet.

Science Selective Regular;
350g-Rabbit-Z1-FT-843x1024.jpg

Science Selective Junior;
350g-Junior-Z1-FT-843x1024.jpg

Im feeding the science selective regular pictured above for rosey, poppy and daisy and plan to move lucky and hope over to it aswell :thumb: and I have just orered a 10kg bag of the junior to move Willow and Molly onto :thumb:

Back