• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Dreams?

Yes, I have bought some of their Timothy Hay from my local pet shop and I'm sorry to say it was awful. I took 2 bags back because it was mouldy at the bottom of the bag and I e-mailed Bunny Bazaar to inform them. Also the last bag I bought, because I thought I would give it another go and checked the bottom which seemed to be mould-free, was just awful and I threw it away. So, be warned. I suppose it's a case of you only get what you pay for. My local pet shop has stopped getting it now.

Yes, I have bought some of their Timothy Hay from my local pet shop and I'm sorry to say it was awful. I took 2 bags back because it was mouldy at the bottom of the bag and I e-mailed Bunny Bazaar to inform them. Also the last bag I bought, because I thought I would give it another go and checked the bottom which seemed to be mould-free, was just awful and I threw it away. So, be warned. I suppose it's a case of you only get what you pay for. My local pet shop has stopped getting it now.

Hello again :wave: Will give that a miss then :lol: Actually it's not much cheaper than the natures own I get from the range, which is usually pretty good, it's just I get fed up of having to go and get more all the time!

I am on the IOW and we don't have the choice like on the Mainland. I asked the man who delivers my baled hay if he ever got any Timothy and he said he'd never heard of it!

Back