• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Treats

I made the first recipe a while ago and my two wouldn't touch them :( Even Missy who will eat just about anything!

I was surprised as all the ingredients are things they like (except oats they'd not had before). And they smelt fairly bunny friendly too!

I was pretty annoyed as it was quite a faff to make (when it says cut into small squares that really wasn't that easy as the mixture was so damn gooey!) :roll:

I made the first recipe a while ago and my two wouldn't touch them :( Even Missy who will eat just about anything!

I was surprised as all the ingredients are things they like (except oats they'd not had before). And they smelt fairly bunny friendly too!

I was pretty annoyed as it was quite a faff to make (when it says cut into small squares that really wasn't that easy as the mixture was so damn gooey!) :roll:

They worked greay for me, but they stuck to the wax paper and wouldn't come off. I'll have to try again.

Back