• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overweight bunny?- Advice required

I know... I simply am too thick to understand it... !! You have noooooo idea how dense i am when it comes to uploading. I have been on a car forum for 8 years and still cant do it. why change the habit of a lifetime!,

I know... I simply am too thick to understand it... !! You have noooooo idea how dense i am when it comes to uploading. I have been on a car forum for 8 years and still cant do it. why change the habit of a lifetime!,

:lol: I'd offer to do it for you but I'm on the iPad and it would take me ages :lol:

An yes I see him, adorable :love: not a nethie x though! dwarf lop I would say, with other things mixed in! Very similar to my Lola :D not sure on what an english lop really looks like!

Last edited:
He is adorable!:love::love:

Not sure him coming here is a very good idea after all, you might not get him back!:lol:

Awww ... thanks folks... I just love him.... i am smitten!!!:love:

i think we have turned a corner today. He has eaten his hay and he has allowed us to have a long cuddle while my son brushed him. We discovered that if we gently placed a towel over his back before lifting him, this calmed him down?!, Strange but true!!!

He's gorgeous! :love: I'd say a dwarf lop too. Depite the name 'dwarf', these are medium-sized rabbits. Really pleased to see your update about the hay-eating and cuddle. :love:

Thank you!!!

He is continuing to eAt his hay today. I must admit it has been trial an error for the past 3 weeks. I have bought loads of different types. You'll all shout at me probably but its Woodland timothy hay( with carrot and apple)..... However i am a sadcase and have picked out all the carrot and apple and i am giving him just the hay. Time consuming but at least he is eating. The Timothy hay from pets at home looks really colourless. I am going to take Aliduncan up on her kind offer to sample her bunnies hay and see if my fussy boy will eat that as it looks better quality.

He appears much more happy today. Seemed more active and was bounding about the grass a bit easier too. All in all I am a lot happier and hopefully thats his settling in period over..

Woohoo!!!! Bring it on!!!
Fee x

Back