• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know the nutritional difference between Hay for Pets' hays?

jazxo

Mama Doe
I'm interested in the nutritional difference between Hay For Pets' ings hay and timothy and rye hay? Which is best?

One tastes like ings and the other like timothy and rye :)

I don't know, I had ings hay for ages but they were out of stock so went back to t&rye hay which they are enjoying and eating more of so sticking with that for now :thumb: the ings hay looks like meadow hay and smells lovely :love: t&rye is nice a stalky :D

One tastes like ings and the other like timothy and rye :)

I don't know, I had ings hay for ages but they were out of stock so went back to t&rye hay which they are enjoying and eating more of so sticking with that for now :thumb: the ings hay looks like meadow hay and smells lovely :love: t&rye is nice a stalky :D

Thanks :) I know timothy hay is high fiber but do you know if ings hay is just as hay or not quite?

Thanks :) I know timothy hay is high fiber but do you know if ings hay is just as hay or not quite?

No idea, you could always buy 2 £12 bags of ings and t&rye and see which she likes more. Mine stopped eating meadow hay and hay4pets has been my life line :lol: they had ings for ages, it smelt so nice :lol: kind of like tea :p with t&rye my pair have had amazing poops :thumb: so I would say go for t&rye! :D when they had ings they wouldn't eat as much as they are now and Lola had dark poops, but now they are lovely golden poops :thumb: :lol:

My new delivery of t&rye hay came today and it looks really nice and stalky, the rabbits are going to love it :D

No idea, you could always buy 2 £12 bags of ings and t&rye and see which she likes more. Mine stopped eating meadow hay and hay4pets has been my life line :lol: they had ings for ages, it smelt so nice :lol: kind of like tea :p with t&rye my pair have had amazing poops :thumb: so I would say go for t&rye! :D when they had ings they wouldn't eat as much as they are now and Lola had dark poops, but now they are lovely golden poops :thumb: :lol:

My new delivery of t&rye hay came today and it looks really nice and stalky, the rabbits are going to love it :D

I have the sample packs at the moment and she wasn't too fussed on the meadow hay but she seems to love the timothy and rye so I'll see how she is with the ings. Thanks for your help!

Golden poops make me happier than they should :lol:

I have the sample packs at the moment and she wasn't too fussed on the meadow hay but she seems to love the timothy and rye so I'll see how she is with the ings. Thanks for your help!

Golden poops make me happier than they should :lol:

we very much like golden poops too. even got our own poop album on fb group :oops::lol::lol:

Back