• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish there was a magic hay ...

Amber would NOT eat hay, i tried everything and i mean every hay and every way to encourage her. As soon as she was taking for bonding she started muching hay and has been great ever since.

Have you tried the really cheap stuff? Sometimes they don't like alll the fancy and more expensive stuff :lol:

(offer still stands if you'd like me to send you a lttle bit to test)

Amber would NOT eat hay, i tried everything and i mean every hay and every way to encourage her. As soon as she was taking for bonding she started muching hay and has been great ever since.

Have you tried the really cheap stuff? Sometimes they don't like alll the fancy and more expensive stuff :lol:

(offer still stands if you'd like me to send you a lttle bit to test)

I've heard a few people say single bunnies eat more hay when bonded. I can just see Spenser's grandparents' faces if I announced I wanted a wife for Spenser so that he would eat more hay...

I am going to read through this thread before I order anything for Spenser, and will maybe take you up on the offer.

He does eat cheap supermarket hay, with gusto, but ONLY when he is in his litter basin offloading at the other end. :lol:

Back