• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Nala collapsed last night and passed away, dont know whether it was a stroke or something else but at 10yrs old there was nothing anyone could have done for her.
I got Nala when she was 2.5yrs old to be a friend for Simba and they immediately fell in love with each other, so happy and cuddled all the time. Nala didnt even know how to jump at first and was very very nervous but soon found some confidence with her friend.
Binky free Nala.. my beautiful fluffy girl xxxxx
newgarden1.jpg

stairs3.jpg

NaGardenAug06.jpg

NalaApril062.jpg

Nalaclimbing.jpg

posing.jpg

so sorry to read this post Chris :cry:
What a wonderful and long life this beautiful bunny had with you
Binky free Nala xx

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Nala.

The pictures of Nala and Simba would always make me smile, such gorgeous bunnies. I am sure they are having a wonderful time together at the Bridge xx

I am just pleased she waited for us to come back from our holiday.. picked her up on saturday from Cheryls and she was her usual self, lively and eating etc and then suddenly collapsed. I am glad she had Dylan and Daisy for company the last few months at least.. and at least those two still have each other

So very sorry you have lost your lovely girl - she was a gorgeous fluff-ball. RIP beautiful Nala and have fun at the Bridge. She got to a good age, bless her. xxx

I'm really sorry to hear of Nala's passing, such a beautiful bunny :( Hope she is having lots of fun at the bridge with Simba and Fifi xxx

Back