• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foraging help?

jazxo

Mama Doe
Me and my boyfriend want to go foraging for Pippin tomorrow. I have loads of fields behind my house and I want to know what to look for? The only thing I know is dandelion lol. Has anyone got any photos of bunny safe stuff or any websites that can help me please? Thank you :)

If you search on the forum there are plenty of photos and ideas, i'll try and find a few links.

Dandelions, Bramble Leaves, Hawthorn are the most common ones around me, just make sure you get them from a good few feet off the ground (not dandies, obviousyl) as dogs will often urinate on them etc.

The first sticky at the top of here (Diet and digestion) is a really good place to start- v clear pictures.
My buns have loved nearly everything I've brought back and I'm dreading it all disappearing as winter draws near.
Have fun!

Me and my boyfriend want to go foraging for Pippin tomorrow. I have loads of fields behind my house and I want to know what to look for? The only thing I know is dandelion lol. Has anyone got any photos of bunny safe stuff or any websites that can help me please? Thank you :)

there's an album on our fb group :wave:

Back