• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Burgess food in Morrisons

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone tried this Burgess food? I found it in Morrisons, its green pellets and brown pellets, and it smells gorgeous! It's sort of banana flavoured.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience in it, seems like a good flavourous option compared to normal pellets, whilst not being mix.

It's called Burgess Lifelong Fruity Fibre Nuggets. Seriously, it smells amazing, I want to try some :lol: I don't go in Morrisons that often, so maybe its been around a while, but I've never seen it before.

Have just bought some.Going to use it as treats rather than swap over to it.At £2 a big bag i thought that was a bargain for treats :D

I was reading the customer reviews and apart from the very last one was quite heartened by their knowledge :D Maybe the message is getting through :D

yes think i will buy some of these for treats :thumb: can anyone recommend a good natural treat from pet shops that works well please as there are so many.

Yes I bought this for Bumble and Twiglet, they usually have the Burgess Excel pellets but I saw this and thought it was worth a try. They do enjoy it but I alternate it with the excel and some muesli, but still tend to give them the Excel more often. It was very reasonably priced, can't remember the exact price but would defo buy it again. They tend to pick out the bits they like in the muesli so wont buy that again which I believe is quite common with buns.

bought this for my 3 today, given them a small amount tonight and they love it! gonna increase it slowly until its 50/50 with their usual pellets :D

we bought some today from Morrisons and mitsi ate some off my husbands hand and liked it a lot and we also bought fresh parsly for her and she nomed that straight up :lol:

Last edited:
Back