• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cancelled.NEW Thread

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is to get Magpie up to the highlands of Scotland..she can stop for a few days with Debbie if needed

if anyone can add their offers here and if it seems to be coming together again can everyone pm their tel numbers to everyone else?

thank you for bearing with this..lets hope it can work

Last edited:
So magpie is still in Leicester? I wasn't sure if she had started her journey or not.

Seems not many are willing to help now they think I've let them down :(

I'm willing to help in anyway I can . The other bunnyrun iS nextweekend. So really hope. We can get this wee one up before then. If not I will help anyway I can.

Magpie is still at our house :wave: so yes, still in Leicester!

I'd completely missed the previous discussions so I'll tell her all about it when I get home tonight!

I can do either a stretch from York southwards to collect and back up to York/Wetherby area, or if someone can deliver to York I can go northward to Durham/Newcastle (basically I'll do an hour and a half in either direction from York).

I'm no longer going to Glasgow this week (I offered that on the old thread) as I've had to cancel that trip to attend a funeral.

Dont know if it helps but i'm doing a few weekend trips from manchester to dumfries for the next few weekends, ii can overnight here too if needed. Just thought it might be another route option if you could link anyone up on this side. Sorry i cant travel much further than my existing trip though as not got money for petrol after vet fees this month :(

I could possibly do Leicester to Manchester next Sunday if this helps anybody!? I have done a bunnyrun previously but not for a few years.

Next sunday wud b fine to drop off with me but i'd have to keep bunny here till the following saturday and then take him up to dumfries if anyone could meet up there and do the next bit of the journey?

I'm just waiting on a reply from honeybunnies before I comment any more on this thread :wave: don't think I am ignoring anyone!

Any movement on this at all? Am just booking in my next few weeks trips and timing so wondered if this is needed still to fit in times?

Sorry once agin but think this trip is off:cry:

Sadly to get Magpie up there by car is enough for a bunny, but have now found out the last bit would have to be by bus and train and I'm afraid I wouldn't put rabbit through a train journey..railway stations are not suitable for little bunnies
I wasn't aware of this until a couple of days ago

Once again a huge thank you to all those who tried to help ..sorry it just hasn't worked out..but don't think your kindness isn't appreciated xx

Last edited:
Back