• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED Staffs to notts/Leics

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a bunny here form Staffs..ST6 area. This is to bond her with one of our lads. Her owner doesn't drive and the bun has proved hard to bond previously so would be nice to get her here so she can choose from our many boys:D

I can meet on M1 or over hinckley way..( my geography is pants so excuse is no use)

This can be ASAP

thank you

Last edited:
Can anyone help get a bunny here form Staffs..ST6 area. This is to bond her with one of our lads. Her owner doesn't drive and the bun has proved hard to bond previously so would be nice to get her here so she can choose from our many boys:D

I can meet on M1 or over hinckley way..( my geography is pants so excuse is no use)

This can be ASAP

thank you

Sian & Lee are coming to the Scarecrows next weekend Jill (not sure which day) but won't want to have bun in car for long :( Hmmmm :? They could drop him at mine for a couple of hours maybe and I could leave a pen set up? He would need to be taken to their house in Stafford first though.... I haven't actually asked them if they'd mind doing this..... :shock: but I know they won't ;):lol:

@ Jen..scarecrow day not a great day for a bun to travel..but I know they would help if they could

Denise..hoped you might see this..but needs collecting and bringing over..i can meet you usual place or other to suit..any evening :D

thanks to the very lovely Denise this looks to be sorted

See you tomorrow at donnington Denise :D and thank you xx

Sian & Lee are coming to the Scarecrows next weekend Jill (not sure which day) but won't want to have bun in car for long :( Hmmmm :? They could drop him at mine for a couple of hours maybe and I could leave a pen set up? He would need to be taken to their house in Stafford first though.... I haven't actually asked them if they'd mind doing this..... :shock: but I know they won't ;):lol:

Hi Jen and Jill...only just seen this and I said to Lee when I read Jill's post, "we could take him at the weekend". Then I saw Jen's post!! Great minds:lol:
Pleased you are sorted but would gladly have done a bunny run.
See you at the weekend. I have tombola goodies;)

thanks for offering help Sian...and we could do with extra things as a bit short and have 2 days to get through!:D xx

Back