• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsnip- 31st August 2012

:( So sorry to be reading this but it's clear from the photo that he felt totally at ease and "felt the love" with you. Please take comfort in that x

Binky free beautiful boy - there's lots of beautiful buns at the Bridge for you to frolic and have fun with x

I'm so sad to hear this - I always had a soft spot for this boy, even though I never met him and he lives so far away.

Binky free at the bridge Parsnip.

Thanks guys. That's me and him In the photo. I really did love him so much. he just had the most amazing personality. I love them all as my Own but he was one of the ones everyone just really connected with. It's so not fair. :-(

Your special connection with him was so evident.
I'm sure he felt your love & care.
We all got to love him a little bit through your pics & the way you wrote about him.
Thank you for doing all you did for him.

This wonderful bunny and his death still haunt me. He suffered so much through their negligence at missing a very obvious abscess. It breaks my heart, even now, two years on. Poor, poor bunny.

I'm so sorry Parsnip.

Just read all this as this was before my time in here.

What a beautiful & very special bunny he was :love:

Binky free Parsnip xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think of you. I wonder what your life could have been. Had I know then, what I know now, I probably would have given you a chance, but I also know I did the kindest thing because you were so poorly. I hope I honoured you enough with the seventeen page complaint that went into the RSPCA. I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. You were such a cutie and we still have the photo of when my brother broke my sunglasses whilst I was holding you up in the living room. But I do think of you.

I still think of you. I wonder what your life could have been. Had I know then, what I know now, I probably would have given you a chance, but I also know I did the kindest thing because you were so poorly. I hope I honoured you enough with the seventeen page complaint that went into the RSPCA. I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. You were such a cutie and we still have the photo of when my brother broke my sunglasses whilst I was holding you up in the living room. But I do think of you.

:love: xx

Back