• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsnip- 31st August 2012

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I'm absolutely devastated to be posting this but sadly Parsnip blew up a massive abscess on his face and, after finding it myself, I had to take him to be PTS today. There was nothing that would have been fair to do for himm. He was so, so sad. He'd been at the RSPCA since May last year and I'm beyond gutted that he never got his forever home. Hopefully being loved and cuddled as he drifted off too the Bridge was 'enough' when it mattered.

I'm so sorry mate. x

20110725_18.jpg

Binkying Free from 31st August 2012​

I'm so sorry. :(

That's a lovely photo, he might not have had a forever home, but he was well loved and cared for.

Poor chap :( Such a shame :( At least he had you with him while he passed, I'm sure he felt very loved and was thankful to have you there.

Binky free Parsnip xoxo

Thanks guys. That's me and him In the photo. I really did love him so much. he just had the most amazing personality. I love them all as my Own but he was one of the ones everyone just really connected with. It's so not fair. :-(

No Sky-O, it's not a bit fair. :cry:
But I look at that photo of you both and I see a bunny who knows he was dearly loved.
Binky free Parsnip. Enjoy Paradise dear one.

I'm so sorry, poor Parsnip :cry: at least he was loved by you. Everybun should have a forever home, it breaks my heart :cry: binky free gorgeous boy xxx

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this - I always had a soft spot for the lovely Parsnip and I feel really gutted to hear this, so I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be :( Parsnip wouldn't have known that his nice pen at the rescue and the nice ladies to visit and cuddle him were a temporary home, so I'm sure he would have just been happy and grateful for the love and care you gave him. Rest in peace now dear Parsnip, at your forever home at the rainbow bridge xx

I am so sorry to read this. I had looked at his thread several times as he was just the most handsome bunny and I really wanted for him to have a forever home. You gave him love and attention Sky-O and did the kindest thing for him. Thinking of you.

Binky free gorgeous Parsnip, handsome chap. I love agouti bunnies and if Rainbow Bridge does exist then I know my Miss Fay will be glad to play with you at the Bridge and show you around :cry:

Back