• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm is 7 today!

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
My big Frenchie boy is 7 today! it hardly seems possible :shock: It seems like yesterday that he was a tiny ball of fluff like this

mynewbunny.jpg

But he grew

012_9a.jpg

and grew

stormystretch.jpg

and now he's a big handsome 7 year old boy :love:

Picture112.jpg

Happy birthday to my big silly funny bunny :love:

thank you everyone :D I have no idea where the time goes. It doesn't seem that long ago that I arrived on here as a newbie asking for name sugestions for " my new bunny," :shock:

luckily I don't think storm realises his age at all as he has been bombing around the place throwing his litter tray around :roll::lol:

:love::love: Happy birthday handsome boy!!!!! I absolutely love the photo of him totally stretched out - wonder what he measured at from paw to paw :lol:

Am I right in thinking that's a great age for a Frenchie? Good on the pair of you :thumb: :love:

He wasn't even fully grown in the " super storm," picture :lol: he still lays like that now, but he has more of a belly :oops:

I think that 7 is a good age for a French lop. I don't know of many 7 year olds but hopefully there are lots of frenchies 7 and older out there :D I can remember crying soon after I took him home after someone told me that the average life span is 4 :shock: glad they were wrong!

I'm just glad that Storm shows no signs of old age yet :D

Back