• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cancelled see post 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what's happening asap so can plan everything in advance :)

Rosie is very very well behaved. I will put a towel over Magpie's carrier and face her away from Rosie so that Magpie can't see her.

If this all goes through, does anybody have any tips on keeping a bun cool on this long journey? I will have AC but can't use it all the time because it uses fuel. Would an ice block wrapped in a towel be ok? I will sit with her for the journey so will make sure she has water and isn't too stressed :)

I've used an ice pack under towels when transporting a cat before without any problems, so long as it's well wrapped. I too need to know by Thursday as I won't have internet access at my Mum's but Vegan Bun or Toffee4ever can text me if needbe.

Whats happening then? :? I really need to know by today tbh so I can get ready for the bun.

I think everyone is waiting for Happysaz to respond? Obviously I can't help as Jill would prefer the bun doesn't go by train, but not sure if Happysaz can meet you or not :?

Whats happening then? :? I really need to know by today tbh so I can get ready for the bun.

Me too. I'm leaving home first thing tomorrow and won't have internet access after that. I will put the carrier in the car. If it comes off can you text me Vegan Bunny. I can meet Toffee4ever at Newark at about midday to 1. I can text when I am an hour from Newark so she can set off. I would expect to get to York between 2 and 3.

Jill - could you ring HappySaz?

Just thought I would let you all know this might help theres a bunnyrun going up north next weekend to Aberdeen this bunny could hitch a lift from central region to anywhere between glasgow /Falkirk way up to aberdeen way . I also could over putting this bunny up for a few nights if need be and then help it on its way north when things can be arranged for her

Does anyone know what is happening here, I am disgusted that with such a short time before the journey is due to begin we still do not know if it is going ahead.

If the rabbit can get to ccentral Scotland then the rest can be arranged for the next part of the journey ...Ali hass offered to take them to inverness also from central Scotland ...I can house the rabbit for a week or so till the next part happen ...have sent Jill a pm she has my number if anyone else wantssss it give us a pm

Hi all

so sorry but not heard form Happysaz so think this may have to be postponed.
I've been really busy with other things so apologies for being off thread..however without Happysaz'z input this can't be confirmed
I will try to ring her tomorrow but know this is too short for most of you
All I can say is your offers are very miuch appreciated and hope at some time this can be arranged

Debbie thanks for your kind offer it may be taken up in future x

Happysaz hasn't posted on RU since 31/08 :?

Last edited:
Well as no reply from possble home this has to be cancelled
Huge thanks to all who tried..much appreciated by me.

lets hope all is ok with Happysaz and she appears back soon

Well as no reply from possble home this has to be cancelled
Huge thanks to all who tried..much appreciated by me.

lets hope all is ok with Happysaz and she appears back soon

I believe she's on holiday in Cornwall at the moment!! Have messaged her on facebook and given her your number xx

Last edited:
Right..first my apologies as Happysaz had tol dme she would be away until 12th and what with all emails pms etc i'm dealing with i had forgotten..so don't worry i've slapped my own botty!:oops:

Debbie has kindly offered to keep the bun with her until it can be got further north..so although this can't be arranged for this weekend..I will start a new thread to do from monday onwards if any of you are still prepared to help
new thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...e-highlands..NEW-Thread&p=5533898#post5533898

I think Debbie is doing a swap over when she collects some of the 17 rescue buns from Aberdeen.
If that is the case, the bun could overnight here and assuming its a weekend, ie the bun arrives on a saturday, we could drop off in inverness on the sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back