• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cancelled see post 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite happy for you to adopt Jinty..just need to get bun run co ordinated
if the run can be arranged between you all on here and via pm/phone/text etc..then i will check back in this thread in a days time
I'm hapy to get her to Notts..so on from there need arranging

adding my thanks to all who offer:D

Jill. I'm not sure how quickly you need this but a friend of mine from Shrewsbury and myself are meeting up to go to Loch Ness. It's not until the 27th of next month however but means pretty much the bulk of the journey will be covered in one go. I'm sure if I asked Julie she wouldn't mind a bunny coming along for the ride if needs be.

This seems the best idea if bun could wait until then, really is most of the journey in the one trip.

Jill. I'm not sure how quickly you need this but a friend of mine from Shrewsbury and myself are meeting up to go to Loch Ness. It's not until the 27th of next month however but means pretty much the bulk of the journey will be covered in one go. I'm sure if I asked Julie she wouldn't mind a bunny coming along for the ride if needs be.

This sounds ideal, will send you a PM.

I let happysaz know that my friend isn't able to take her husbands car and will be taking her own two seater convertible instead so as it's far noisier and not ideal for the bun she feels it's not in her (buns) best interest. i am happy to help by train or a stopover this end if needed still.

OK, I am going to Glasgow on 19th September if that is any help.

Vegan Bun is due to go up to Scotland on 09 September. I will be driving from Suffolk up to York on the 8th (next Saturday). I could meet Toffee4ever at Newark on the 8th if she can do and Vegan bun could maybe collect Jinty from me in the afternoon and take up to Middlesborough to go onward on the 9th (I'm collecting my Mum from Suffolk so can't go onward any further than home that weekend).

OK, I am going to Glasgow on 19th September if that is any help.

Vegan Bun is due to go up to Scotland on 09 September. I will be driving from Suffolk up to York on the 8th (next Saturday). I could meet Toffee4ever at Newark on the 8th if she can do and Vegan bun could maybe collect Jinty from me in the afternoon and take up to Middlesborough to go onward on the 9th (I'm collecting my Mum from Suffolk so can't go onward any further than home that weekend).

Where would I need to drop her off? I will have to also make sure it is ok with my parents to take a bunny in the car. I wouldn't have a problem doing a slight detour out of the way for a bun but my parents aren't so rabbit savvy :(
I have that spare hutch she could go in overnight, I don't think it would be fair for her to stay in a carrier all night! It's not a massive hutch (in fact it's a converted dog kennel!) and I have a huge run she can spend the day in.
RedFraggle, providing I get the go ahead from my parents, I am dropping the buns off at Tuckerbunnies on Saturday, which is in Richmond, I could take the bunnies there and then come and pick up Jinty. x

OK, so we might have a goer if HappySaz can arrange with you (VeganBun) for Sunday and Toffee4ever (or someone else) could meet me at Newark on Saturday. Mum and I would be getting to Newark at about 1, 1:30 (I could text on route if Denise can do the Leicester to Newark bit) and we should be in York by 3 (Darren can be here VeganBun in case you got here before we did).

Great! HappySaz can you update Vegan Bunny with where might be appropriate for you to meet her next Sunday?

I have the go ahead from my parents as long as it doesn't interrupt the journey. We are on a bit of a strict schedule but it would be ideal if someone could meet us at the Scottish boarder (Gretna Green) or even at Oban if that is easier.. I'm not sure where HappySaz lives but just waiting on a pm from her to verify where she can meet us :)

Will Jinty be ok with having a dog in the car? Rosie will be on the seat as the boot is full. She won't pay Jinty any interest but I just want to make sure Jinty won't get too stressed with the smell of a dog nearby. x

It's not Jinty now, it's a different bunny. Might be worth giving Jill a ring to check about the dog situation.

I will be travelling from Carlisle to Elgin on Saturday 8 Sept and could go to Inverness on Sunday 9 Sept. would be able to board bunny overnight (not very big indoor cage, but could be left open). I am actually on holiday just now and don't really have access to internet (in internet cafe just now) so I will pm my contact details to honeybunny but it looks like I'll be travelling a day too early :(

I've had a look and if needs be, if the bun could get to Perth or even Edinburgh if i had to I could go by train to Inverness straight from Perth if HappySaz could meet at the train station at Inverness? Would need to know asap really though so I could book a ticket before it gets too expensive as at the moment I could get a return for around £25-£35

I have pm'd happysaz but had no reply :(
I can only meet somebody at Glasgow, Gretna Green or Oban. Edinburgh is right out of my way.

I have pm'd happysaz but had no reply :(
I can only meet somebody at Glasgow, Gretna Green or Oban. Edinburgh is right out of my way.

I could possibly meet you at Glasgow station if no one else was able to get the bunny to Perth as would mean probably around £50 in train fares for me

Hi all
#thank you to everyone who is trying to help

the bun who may be making the journey is Magpie and i am not sure how she is with dogs but if in carrier and dog quite well behaved should be ok

but this needs getting together as oviously dont' want bun half way up then stuck
Happysaz..can you comment on thread please re your end of journey?

thanks again

Hi all
#thank you to everyone who is trying to help

the bun who may be making the journey is Magpie and i am not sure how she is with dogs but if in carrier and dog quite well behaved should be ok

but this needs getting together as oviously dont' want bun half way up then stuck
Happysaz..can you comment on thread please re your end of journey?

thanks again

Glad Magpie has a home lined up. As soon as I know if I'm needed I can book train tickets.

Glad Magpie has a home lined up. As soon as I know if I'm needed I can book train tickets.

hi you are very kind offering this but i do not want people to spend too much to get her up there..it's just not fair..she is safe so no need for people to spend out
also i don't think a train station si a great palce for a bun who has already had a long journey..so sorry to sound ungrateful..I'm not..but will say thanks but no to your offer of a train journey :D

If we can get this bun up by people who are travelling that way then great..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back