• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request for Surrey to East Devon

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lillian

Can anyone please help with transporting a single bun from Guildford, Surrey to somewhere around Wiltshire/Somerset/Dorset ASAP please? :wave

Last edited:
Where in Wiltshire/Somerset/Dorset does bun need to get to? Kinda a large area that.

Milly needs to get to me in Sidmouth, East Devon, but I suggested I could meet halfway perhaps in one of those counties. My fault, sorry about confusion.

and do we know where in Surrey?

Could someone do the Surrey>M25 Clacketts part of the route on the evening/night of Wednesday 22nd August?

I *may* (need to check with others) be able to do Clacketts > M5 J21 on that date.

Is bun vaccinated, healthy, neutered, come with carry case?

and do we know where in Surrey?

Could someone do the Surrey>M25 Clacketts part of the route on the evening/night of Wednesday 22nd August?

I *may* (need to check with others) be able to do Clacketts > M5 J21 on that date.

Is bun vaccinated, healthy, neutered, come with carry case?
Lillians near Egham, so fairly close to the Hamsphire/Berkshire border. In fact, quite close to J3 M3 ;)

I'll be passing clackets at ~7:45-8:00pm, but can't delay it as i have a 3 hour journey to do and don't fancy leaving my wife waiting at home alone any longer. Don't really fancy diverting off the M25 down the M3 to be honest, but if someone can get bun in a carrier to me @ Clackets we'll see what we can do. I can't go past junction 21 of the M5 either, so someone would need to meet me there (Burnham On Sea turn off).

Like I said in the OP I'm in Guildford. Milly is vaccinated, neutered and healthy. But I don't have a carrier :?

Back