• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala's new friends - All bonded and happy :) photos added

I didn't know you had lost Simba, I'm so sorry. I remember when I first starting using RU and thinking how beautiful and fluffy Simba, Nala and Fifi were :love:

Good luck with the bonding, I hope Nala, Romeo and Juliet become best of friends :D

Yeah Simba passed away a few weeks ago.. he was 10yrs old

I now have 3 happy bunnies in the shed together :D
Romeo gave both the girls kisses.. although most went to Juliet.. and Juliet did give Nala a quick lick. Nala just sat in the middle of the kitchen watching them for a while but after she got a kiss she kept following them in the hope of more.. no agression from any of them just seem to be in love :love::love:

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww - they all look so lovely together. I can't believe how quickly you managed to bond them. I'm on day 6 and we're still nowhere near even grooming each other :shock:.

Awwww - they all look so lovely together. I can't believe how quickly you managed to bond them. I'm on day 6 and we're still nowhere near even grooming each other :shock:.

Just lucky i guess. I had them living in the same summer house.. Nala was free range, Romeo was in a dog crate and Juliet was in another cage but they could smell each other etc for 4 days. I only had them in the kitchen for 2 hours and figured they were so happy i'd sort the summer house out.. an hour later i put them all in the summer house together without any cages and they are still happy together now.. didnt do anything special at all.. guess its all down to individual bunny personalities ;)
Hope yours are happy together soon

Back