• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rexvelvet

New Kit
Just would like to say hi :wave:

I have looked at information posted on here a few times but today i decided to join. I have found some very useful information on here and look forward to chatting and sharing information regarding our little furry friends.
This is just an introduction from myself, i am based in Cornwall.

Hello:wave: What animals do you have?

Hi, I have five Rex rabbits....blue tort (standard one year old), orange? (mini 1 year old), opal, lilac otter (mini opal and lilac 10 weeks approx) all bucks and a mini doe black otter (16 weeks approx) .

We loved our 1 year olds soo much, then spotted Raven..i had always wanted a black otter so bought her. Then i spotted the lilac for sale, went and had a look and fell inlove with the opals character so got him as well.

Chester is my daughters (blue tort)
Pumpkin is mine (orange rex mini)
Indy named for his adventurous streak!! is the opal mini(shared)
and bracken is a bit nervous he is the lilac otter (shared)
and Raven (black otter)is technically mine although my daughter thinks we share her lol

ravenpic.jpg
[/IMG]
bRACKENPIC.jpg
[/IMG]
Pumpkinphoto.jpg
[/IMG]
chesterpost-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Indypic.jpg
[/IMG]

Am sorry for so many pics. i am not sure how you get them in a nice group? or the same size lol. will work on that :) Hope you like my rabbits i love them and am very proud.:D

Back