• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VOTING THREAD- Bunny travels photo competition- for PAP

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Following on from this thread...

Voting is now open for the entries received in the Bunny Travels photo competition, raising money for Pledge a Pound.

As in other photo competitions, please vote for your Top 3 photos and do so by posting them as follows with your No.1 at the top:

Points are awarded to each entrant according to the placings they receive.

First Place Vote = 5 points
Second Place Vote = 3 Points
Third Place Vote = 1 Point

In the event of two entries receiving the same number of points, the number of first place votes will decide the winner.

Voting for the photos will be open for a week, closing at midnight on 10th August. I will announce the winner shortly after.

Here are the entries!

Photo 1:
entry2s.jpg

Photo 2:
entry6.jpg

Photo 3:
entry10.jpg

Photo 4:
entry4e.jpg

Photo 5:
entry9.jpg

Photo 6:
entry7n.jpg

Photo 7:
entry1c.jpg

Photo 8:
entry8.jpg

Photo 9:
entry3.jpg

Photo 10:
entry11s.jpg

Photo 11:
entry5u.jpg

Results

I've finally managed to get online, so here are the results:

1st place- 32 points
Picture 4 from Luvabun

2nd place- 22 points
Picture 2 from Luvabun

3rd place- 20 points
Picture 5 from tiger_lily

Luvabun, please message me your address so we can sort out your prizes!

Thank you to everyone who entered and voted :wave:

Wowzer!

I've taken 2 bunnies on my travels - 1. Sir Parsley for Bobtails. The deal was he was sponsored for each different mode of transport - my contribution being the gondola in Vegas and First Class on a plane. 2 was Scoot for Ebony Eyes - he went on an adventure packed holiday to British Columbia, Canada where he kayaked with killer whales as well as fraternized with bears, enjoyed a trip in a seaplane and the jacuzzi with a stunning view. My fellow travellers were most amused to see this stuffed bunny everywhere :lol:

Back